How to pick a good florist in Singapore
Before you find yourself in need of a florist, it’s important to understand what your options are and the many factors that might influence your choice. The two main types of florists in Singapore are:
- Traditional Florists – Also called flower shops or just “flowershops,” these will be the first places you visit when you want a bouquet for your date night in Orchard Road. They will have an amazing variety of flowers from all different designers and brands because they work directly with the flower farms to bring you the best displays possible.
- Floral Arrangements – These florists offer a unique experience in creating flower arrangements that are customized to your tastes and preferences.
In addition to these two common types of florists, there are other options that might be more suitable depending on the type of arrangement you’re looking for or what you need it for:
- Bouquet Delivery – If you want your flowers delivered the same day, a bouquet delivery service is probably what you’re looking for. This is a great option if you’re in a hurry and need something quick to be delivered for that important presentation or date without having to sacrifice quality.
- Event Florists – For events like weddings, birthday parties, anniversaries and even baby showers, florists who offer event planning provide much-needed support with the entire floristry process. They will not only provide flowers but also help source other items like décor and even create custom designs to fit your theme or colour scheme.
- Flower Home Décor – If you want to bring some of that flower power into your home but don’t have the time/expertise/gear for it, a florist that offers home décor is a great choice. They will be able to meet your needs, from sourcing unusual flowers and vases/containers to creating custom arrangements or designs for your home or office.
Here at floristique.sg Florist, we provide all of the above services, so you get the full range of floristry services in Singapore, depending on what you need.
Before we get started, it’s important to note that quality and price vary greatly across all these different types of florists depending on who is providing the flowers. Therefore, it is important to understand what separates each one from the other before deciding which will be best for your needs.
Now, let’s take a look at some key factors to consider when choosing the right florist for you
How to pick a good florist in Singapore
- QUALITY & DESIGN – Every good florist should be able to provide quality that is consistently high across all their flowers and designs before they even begin things like price negotiation or bulk discounts.
Even if you are on a tight budget, your florist should still be able to tick off all of the boxes in terms of quality, as no one will want to buy their flowers after seeing them. In addition, they also have to show that they can create designs that fit with each unique customer’s vision and preferences. This is the best way for you to be able to find a florist that can meet your specific needs.
- SERVICE – After quality, service is the most important factor in finding a good florist for you. If they are not reliable with their flower delivery Singapore, don’t have an easy-to-use delivery/reservation system, or are not available on weekends or public holidays, then they are not good enough for your needs.
Even if you have the best florist in Singapore who provides excellent quality and designs, they will still be useless to you if they are hard to reach when you need them most. Make sure that your preferred florist can provide all of these things before you make a decision.
- EXPERIENCE – You should always go with a florist who has the experience and expertise to provide you with what your flowers need. The best way to know whether they can do this is by asking about their previous projects, as well as getting samples from the first.